There are three MPOA Board of Trustees positions up for election at the January, 2017 Annual Meeting. Go to the following link to obtain the needed information to apply for election: http://www.oceanridgempoa.com/available-positions/
All submissions for election to the Board of Trustees must be submitted to Horace Kinsey email@example.com no later than November 1, 2016.
Some of you have notified me that you accidentally unsubscribed from the Ocean Ridge email distribution list. We have added a link to our website that will allow you to re-subscribe. Go to our website at www.oceanridgempoa.com, select the “MPOA Board” link in the navigation menu; then click on “Join Our Email List.” Fill out the form and submit it. You will receive an initial email confirming the submission.
For the latest on debris removal, go to The Town of Edisto Beach website at http://www.townofedistobeach.com/debris-removal.
1) The Summerwind Gate is not operational and for security purposes will be locked in a down position. All access to the Community must be thru the Front Gate Entrance. The Edisto Beach Police and Fire Departments have been notified of this closure.
2) The Jenkins Gate remains inaccessible due to water in the road. Again, all access to the Community must be through the Front Gate Entrance.
3) DO NOT place any of your yard debris or trash on Golf Course Property or on the Cart paths. Please place all of your yard debris in the front of your home where it will be available for pick up.
4) Golf Course Management has asked us to remind all of our residents not to walk, bike or ride your golf cart on the golf course property or cart paths. The Golf Course is closed and extensive work is being completed on the course to remove fallen trees and other debris. Trespassing on the Golf Course poses a risk of injury to you and will be reported to the Police.
4) Because of our need for increased security in the Community during this period of recovery, all residents are requested to provide prior notification to the security personnel at the Front Gate (843-631-5131) of intended visitors or contractors entering the Community to perform services or provide estimates to the resident. Failure to do so will result in the visitor or contractor being denied access until the resident contacts the Front Gate and confirms the identity of the visitor or contractor.
Any questions relating to the above, should be directed to Horace Kinsey at Southern Community Services at 843-869-4300.